Sunday, October 17, 2010

Book reveiws!!

Hey guys,Manya here!!
Book reveiws for you all are coming up!! please wait!
Ok..!! Final review of the book Dining with joy! i am in standard X so i didnt get time AT ALL.But i read it!!
I think I found the book a little slow in the beginning but it picked up gradually. The characters were fairly well developed. They had their positives and their negatives just like any other person. I was a little disappointed with some of Joy's self-centeredness. I believe she should have revealed the truth to Allison before things got to where they did. I believe having things be revealed the way they had did not do her credit as a Christian witness to the faith. The whole situation made me just cringe. I also found it really difficult to believe that she had no cooking ability whatsoever. That just came off a little farfetched. I am glad Wenda got her just desserts at the end, though. . 

All in all with a good read. I guess it is a good sign that the characters do feel real to you when you end up being disappointed or upset by their behavior. I do appreciate the opportunity I was given to read and review this book.

I would rate 3/5 .I dunno how big to write a review but i guess what i have written is enough! hehe!! thank BOOKSNEEZE!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment